Pedaling for Possibilities (P4P) top prizes have arrived at the IPAT office! If you like what you see, you can win these prizes by raising donations and riding on a P4P bike team. Learn more HERE.
Top prize for most dollars raised by an individual
Top prize for most dollars raised by a team
- A Billiards Gastropub team party and your team’s name on the P4P funding trophy
Top prize for most miles ridden by an individual
Top prize for most miles ridden by a team
- Your team’s name on the P4P mileage trophy
Tier 1 Prizes
Tier 2 Prizes
- Keurig Single Cup Home Brewing System
- Garmin Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
- And more to come!
Tier 3 Prizes
- Under Armour Hustle Duffle
- And more to come!
- Miscellaneous gift cards, movie tickets, coupons, and more!
HOW THE PRIZE SYSTEM WORKS
Pedaling for Possibility prizes are dependent upon dollars raised. The more money an individual raises, the better prizes and chances to win prizes they have!
- All individuals who raise $50.00 or more are eligible for general prizes.
- All individuals who raise $100.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 3 prizes.
- All individuals who raise $200.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 2 and 3 prizes.
- All individuals who raise $300.00 or more are eligible for general and Tier 1, 2, and 3 prizes.
- The individual with most dollars raised wins the top prize and will be eligible for general and Tier 1, 2, and 3 prizes.
- Individuals can only win one prize in each prize category.
- We will be drawing for prizes in each prize category throughout the day, so it is encouraged riders get their donation handed in at the beginning of the day to win sooner.
- Riders do not have to be present to win, but it is encouraged.
- When a rider’s name is called for a prize, they can choose from the appropriate prize category – first come, first serve!
Note: All individuals who participate receive a Pedaling for Possibilities t-shirt.
For questions contact IPAT at (800) 895-4728 or visit ndipat.org.