Assistive Technology Financial Loan
2% Fixed-Rate Financial Loans!!
Assistive's Assistive Technology Financial Loan (ATFL) program offers the people of North Dakota a financing option to help bridge the gap between resources and the need for assistive technology device and service purchases.
What does the ATFL offer?
- Guaranteed Financial Loans at a 2% fixed interest rate* to make it easier for people with disabilities to get the AT they need
- Flexible loan terms Program flexibility to make what may seem out of reach financially affordable
- Individual consideration if there is a poor credit history
- Loans (held by First International Bank) ranging from a minimum of $1000 to a maximum $50,000
Who is eligible?
- You must be a person with a disability, a family member, or approved representative of a person with a disability
- You need to demonstrate the ability to repay a loan
- The end-user of the AT loan applied for must be a North Dakota resident
What can be purchased?
- All types of assistive technology such as
- Speech output communication devices
- Hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Low vision devices such as electronic magnifiers
- Computers/tablets with disability related software and/or hardware
- Manual or motorized wheelchairs and scooters
- Adapted vehicles
- Home modifications (must own the home) such as walk-in showers and ramps
- Environmental control systems such as Smart Home Devices
- Training to use the AT purchased
- Used AT devices as long as they are in good working order
- Co-Payments for assistive technology and durable medical equipment
How Do I Apply for a Loan?
- Contact us for an application at 800.895.4728 or email@example.com
Alternative formats available
*This interest rate is based on availability and is subject to change.