Assistive Technology Financial Loan
IPAT's Assistive Technology Financial Loan (ATFL) program offers the people of North Dakota a financing option to help bridge the gap between resources and the need for assistive technology device and service purchases.
What does the ATFL offer?
- Low-interest loans to make it easier for people with disabilities to get the AT they need
- Program flexibility to make what may seem out of reach financially affordable
- Individual consideration if there is a poor credit history
- Local loan administration by Alerus Financial and IPAT
Who is eligible?
- You must be a person with a disability, a family member, or approved representative of a person with a disability
- You need to demonstrate the ability to repay a loan
- The end-user of the AT loan applied for must be a North Dakota resident
What can be purchased?
- Communication systems
- Hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Home modifications
- Computer and disability related software
- Manual or motorized wheelchairs and scooters
- Training to use the AT purchased
- Adapted vehicles
- Low vision devices
- Used AT devices
Download the application below or contact IPAT today to find out how we can assist you in getting the AT that you need.
Alternative formats available
ATFL Accessible Brochure: Download