Assistive Technology Financial Loan
Assistive's Assistive Technology Financial Loan (ATFL) program offers the people of North Dakota a financing option to help bridge the gap between resources and the need for assistive technology device and service purchases.
What does the ATFL offer?
- Low-interest loans to make it easier for people with disabilities to get the AT they need
- Program flexibility to make what may seem out of reach financially affordable
- Individual consideration if there is a poor credit history
- Local loan administration by First National Bank and ASSISTIVE
Who is eligible?
- You must be a person with a disability, a family member, or approved representative of a person with a disability
- You need to demonstrate the ability to repay a loan
- The end-user of the AT loan applied for must be a North Dakota resident
What can be purchased?
- Communication systems
- Hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Home modifications
- Computer and disability related software
- Manual or motorized wheelchairs and scooters
- Training to use the AT purchased
- Adapted vehicles
- Low vision devices
- Used AT devices
Please contact ASSISTIVE for an application.
Alternative formats available